Sterile Conditioning Systems use ultraviolet germicidal energy to control growth of micro-organisms, most often used in liquid storage applications. The use of ultraviolet light has proven to dependably, efficiently, and effectively meet the demands of liquid sugar and syrup tank users.
Our systems are designed to reduce airborne contamination and minimize condensation, which results in protection of the product. Tank size, air delivery and ultraviolet intensity are key factors in determining which Sterile Conditioning system is required for the application.
Industries Benefiting from Sterile Conditioners
- Beverage Production & Packaging
- Water Distilleries
- Milk & Dairy Processing
- Sugar Refineries: Cane Sugar, Molasses, Sugar Beet, & High Fructose Corn Syrup (HFCS)
- Breweries and Distilleries
- Food Processing & Production
- Confectionary Processing & Production